Home

The REASON we have "the harbor"

Rufio

please post any non MI4 related things in the harbor, thats why its there. thats the whole reason ZeroXcape set up sub forums.

im sick of moving "sponge bob" and "dungeon warriors" ect topics there, its not too hard to just post irrelivant things there in the first place, where they belong.

thanks, -newfoundgloryboy

------------------

punksig.jpg

Stop pretending that you don't want me.

Guest ZeroXcape

Hehe, two points for NFGB! smile.gif

His above statement is the truth.

------------------

ZeroXcape

EMI.com Webmaster

zeroxcape@escapemi.com

other examples are:

Post "How do I ............" in the SMI, LCR, CMI, General, Tech Help, Harbor when really the should be in Clues and Hints section

and Posting "The stalkers are" like ones in clues and hints when really, well they shouldn't be posted at all, but i guess really should be in the Harbor. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I join you in your quest Newfound, and Zero smile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

frenchy.jpg

FrenchyD

http://www.geocities.com/liquid_water4/ Visit my site?

yes rally to the cause, we shall take back the system!! AMERICA IS MINE!!.....oopsie got a little off track there.. wink.gif

but really, its easy to organize things the way they should, and if everyone tries then we can make EMI the best it can be.

------------------

punksig.jpg

Stop pretending that you don't want me.

I completely agree with NFGB. It's annoying, even for a monkey, to see wrong posts in wrong forums.

Change your habits: look carefully where you post! I am a moderator at jeepnrocksonline -forums so I know how annoying it is to move posts from wrong forum to the right!

( phew on that the jeepnrocks-forum isn't still so large yet. we're open for new registered members. I'm named Gandalf Wizzard there, and I am a moderator. It's still quiet enough there to become a true forum oldie. Actually it's quite new site. Check the forums out. Link is: http://pub49.ezboard.com/bjeepnrocksonlinecommunity - don't hesitate to register! There's few very nice people there smile.gif )

------------------

megamsigsm.jpg

Archived