Home

dudes

whats grim fandango?? where am i?? whats going on here?? who are all you people??

i think i had amnesia for a second there, nice to have ya here dude.

------------------

punksig.jpg

This image geoshitty...geocities free since 24 Feb, 7:46pm

hey it's timmy the monkey how are u boy? anywas i'm reallly glad to be here and have people welcome me. It's much better than the welcoming of elaine and guybrush coming back from their honey moon to meleee island(oh boy was that funny) they thought that elaine was dead. Other than that Newfoundgloryboy can i call you nfgb becuase it's much shorter and easier to write. anyways grim fandango is this wonderful semi role playing adventure game like almost like monkey island and it's made from lucas arts. HAs tons of characters like carla, lupe, manny, domino, velesco, glotiis, hector, and tons of other nameds that can continue for hours and hours and hours. But it's a great game that only has no sequels to it.(to bad i wanted more) just like mONKEY island. Anyways timmy did yuo know why i picked lupe at the grimfandango board? becuase i think lupe is hysterical yet so bubbly and perky when manny puts her down. No matter what affends her she bounces back up. it's amazing . aka she like my life story almost(ALMOST) but i enjoy carla, lupe and bogan. oh yeah bogan is another name i use to there. but enough talking about me and i see that your all nice people here like the xxx and so many others. well nice to meet to you all

lupe/bogan/marco de pollo(best plank diver in the WORLD!!!!)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dr._Threepwood

Originally posted by MegaMonkey:

I just hate Stan... smile.gif

But I love the theme of Stan. Especially the CMI-edition...

Di di da daa daa, di di di di da daa, DIII diii da daaa daaa di da di da daa... and so on wink.gif

Note: I'm trying to hum the song!

I like that one alot two in fact I'll add it to my website.

-------------

ssiiggggggggggggggggggg.JPG

------------------

nnneeeeewwww.JPG

Please Sign my Guestbook

seiously you guys i think this post might catch admiral casaba's attention this posts has way to many pirates replying on it

little guy:jerk

little hellbeard: nimrod

little guy:****ie head

little hellbeard:you suck

admiral casaba: FIREEEEE!!!

that is enough get over hear

now what the begeeivers is going on here . i mean this has at least 20 posts for

my welcoming topic"dudes" and

hippie judge:dudes you gotta match de pollo's moves!!!!!!!!

Archived