Home

We have to let them know!

StarEye

Has anyone thought about starting a petition against LucasArts for sprouting out all those "unwanted" Star Wars titles? Surely only blind StarWars-belivers can say that most of the games as rated good to excellent?

Right now, there's a Poll at LucasArts that asks us which game we look most forward to... needless to say, I chose EMI PS2. All the others were StarWars titles. I don't mind a StarWars title every now and then, but this is ridiculous!

We must gather forces to work against this constant milking of the StarWars brand, and try to convince LucasArts that they ARE the Dark Side of the Force! (You know what I mean?)

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

I stand with you!

Much as I love Star Wars. The games should not take first priority. The games are just there for extra money. It's the films that are Star Wars!

------------------

bright%20the%20flower.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

First off, what do you think sells more? Crappy Star Wars games or excellent adventures? We all know the answer is crappy Star Wars games. Those Star Wars games are the staple product of LEC, and they keep it profitable. Yes, I hate all these Star Wars games too, and the fact that LEC isn't going to announce any new adventure games at E3, but come on, face reality. We most likely wouldn't have adventure games without these crappy Star Wars games.

*Note: Not all of LEC's Star Wars games are crappy, like I have mentioned.

------------------

sig.jpg

"I hope I die before I get old." -Roger Daltrey

Archived