Home

Freezes in random spots

I have had it happen eariler in the game in the lua bar just when i change scenes it goes into the next scene but i cant move, go into inventory or nothing. The music is stll playing and everything. So i started from my last save and replaed to get past that part. But now, as i not being smart, played for two hours straight and didnt save, after getting two items from the chest in the school, i pulled the fire alarm and i guess i was too late running inside because i got in the school and she was back in there. After that, right when i walked into the inside of the school scene it locked up again, the scene still there, music still playing, everything except i couldnt move or do anything. I played for two hours without saving and i know that was not smart of me, but I would appreicate some help on this. Thanks.

Guest grannen

No, no bugs for me either!

After correct configuration it has worked without any problems.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

this isnt helping the poor chappy is it?

My advice is to save more often, and to try to stay away from the edges when walking and stuff, like go through the middle, thats what i used to do, and the problem solved!

------------------

Faith

faith: "Well, when I'm fighting, it's like the whole world goes away, and I only

know one thing: that I'm gonna' win, and they're gonna' lose. I like that feelin'."

Buffy: "Well, sure. Beats that dead feeling you get when they win and you lose."

Guest grannen

In the EMI configuration have you tried the settings:

"Enable Direct3D" and "Force 16 Bit Color"?

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Archived