Home

Anyone tried to burn/make a backup of EFMI?

I tried, but failed to. Every CD-R I burned so far(being copied from the image file(s)) for EFMI only resulted in an illegal operation whenever I try to run any file from the EFMI CD-R disc. Tried to detect for a protection scheme with CloneDB, but no protection scheme was detected. Please, this is only for backup purposes of the game and I have the legit product. Please try to help. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Three Headed Stan (edited June 20, 2001).]

i do the same thing with every one of my games for safety's sake.

i had no problem, u just need to remember to read all subchannel data and preserve it, and if all else fails, read the cd image at 1x and burn at 1x.

------------------

randomimage.cgi?user=alk3kid

maxtor = not l33t aka ghey

Guest grannen

I use EasyCDCreator and have no problems running EMI from my copies.

But what do you mean with "(being copied from the image file(s))"? Don't you do a complete backup of the CDs?

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

I use EasyCDCreator and have no problems running EMI from my copies.

But what do you mean with "(being copied from the image file(s))"? Don't you do a complete backup of the CDs?

Well I use CloneCD and this little program store the data from the CD-ROM to an image file. Nice and easy. It can be stored to HDD and you can write directly from it anytime you wan't. You won't need to follow the old process like the "READ AND THEN WRITE" thing again.

Archived