Home

Please help me with Herman!

Matafuego

Hello everybody!

I am new to this forum.

I´ve been playing EMI and I am now in the third act. After hours and hours of trying almost everything I read the walkthrough and it said that I was supposed to hit Herman with a coconut, then the milk bottle and then the music thing, but I had alredy did that (and I tried again, and again) but he does not recover!!

Is it some kind of bug?

Thanks in advance.

I used the walkthrough only in this part because there is nothing I can do.

I throwed the coconut at him and he talked me about some milk bottle, I found the milk bottle and when I throwed it at him he didn´t say anything, then I won the Monkey Kombat and found the music thing the monkey was using and I throwed it at him and nothing. (I had throwed him everything in my inventory!!)

Originally posted by Matafuego:

I used the walkthrough only in this part because there is nothing I can do.

I throwed the coconut at him and he talked me about some milk bottle, I found the milk bottle and when I throwed it at him he didn´t say anything, then I won the Monkey Kombat and found the music thing the monkey was using and I throwed it at him and nothing. (I had throwed him everything in my inventory!!)

Did you not read what I put? Wait until new information is revealed before you throw the next item!

------------------

calvin_e0.gif

Originally posted by a_three_headed_monkey:

LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND SPEAK

[This message has been edited by a_three_headed_monkey (edited June 21, 2001).]

THAT was your edited message?...calm down little guy...lay off the soda-pop...it's making you jumpy and easilly perturped

OK

First of all, I am from Argentina and english isn't my first language so I am not very good at it.

Second and refering to the game:

I threw them in order and when he told me about the milk bottle I didn´t have the milk bottle so I kept playing. When I got the milk bottle I threw it at him but nothing happened. Then I got the accordion and nothing happened, I tried to restart with the coconut but he kept saying me "what" when I called him "Herman".

I restarted the whole Episode and avoided talking to Herman until I got the three things and it worked... It´s weird...

Guest grannen

Go to the correct Forum "Clues & Hints" and read the Topic "Unsocialable herman" smile.gif

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited June 22, 2001).]

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Trust me I had this.

Just keep throwing stuff at him.

Kee throwing them (In any order! Sod the manuel!) Until he says what? WOha? Or something like that.Then as soon as he has talk to him.

------------------

wotateam.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

Archived