Home

PS2

I was in my local used video game store and i saw Escape from Monkey Island for the PLAYSTATION 2. I would have bought it if i didnt have the pc version already. But more importantly i never even knew that it was going to be released on the PS2. It took me by suprise. Anyone play it on the PS2 yet?

I guess you haven't been reading the news updates in the main page at all, then.... tongue.gif

Since most of us also already have the PC version, I think very few of us would get the PS2 version... From what I've heard, the PS2 is almost exactly the same as the PC version, and since the controls are the way they are, it's actually easier to play on the PS2 than it is on a PC.

And my guess is that you're less likely to run into bugs than the PC version, since it doesn't have to program for so many different types of system hardware on the PC...

------------------

brief.gif

"Crickey, me arm!"

--Steve, Dr. Dolittle 2

Help! I have the PS2 version, but its very much like the computer version. I have the scupperware, and i need to fill it with bait in order to catch the glowing fish. When I try to fill up the scupperware, the bait owner yells at me and tells me only one per customer. I have tried using a piece of bait single handedly, but the fish just swam and ate it, I don't know how to catch them!

Archived