Home

Kirtan Loor/ Lai Nootka

Guest Darth_Rick

Guest Darth_Rick

I was just rembering the X-Wing series of books with a friend and as I dont have my copies of the series close to hand I though I'd ask you guys.

I remembered in the second book Corran seeing Tycho meeting Kirtan Loor in a bar on Coruscant. Corran told Wedge and Wedge said he was meeting and smuggler called Lai Nootka, and brushed it under the carpet. I cant remember how this fitted in with Tycho being to Lusankya and all.

Apologies for being well off topic but I just have to know, its making me mad :mad:

Guest Tie Guy

Well.....people that come out of the Lusankya are in essence mind controlled. They can be operated from afar to betray there frined. General Salm was worried about Tycho being a spy, since he was sent there. Thus, when we see Tycho talking to Loor, the reader gets the impression that Tycho is indeed the spy. This is a case of irony because tycho is not the spy in the end, it was *********. You guys will have to read it to find out who it was :D

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

*gasp* :eek: You haven't read Rogue Squadron!?! My advice: Go pick the series up... Those books are AWESOME!

What did you guys think of "I, Jedi"?

I liked it, not the best SW book ever, but it was still really good.

Guest Darth_Rick

thanks for the help but I can remember most of the story, including who the spy was (and I will admit I had no idea until I read it), I was just trying to recall how the smuggler (I'm not sure if he was one but thats how I remember it) Lai Nootka fits in with it all. I'll try not to spoil it for people yet too read it but was this guy found during the trial?

As for Rouge Squadron, yes you should read it, its great, many good charcters lead by the superb Wedge also Admiral Ackbar makes many appearances.

And I Jedi, its one of my favourites from the eu, especially with the Jedi Academy Trilogy in conjunction. Corran Horn is the best new character introduced after RotJ and he doesnt need to use wimpy TK powers all the time.

Archived