Home

kombat...

murad

Ok here are some things to get you going...

Write down all the pertinent information...it's just too much to remember.

Think "Rock-Paper-Scissors" in that game you have 3 stances...each one defeats another and is defeated by the last. Egalitarianism.

Monkey Kombat is 5 stances....each deafeats 2 and is defeated by the other 2. Note which stance you end up in at the end of a Kombat round and which your simian opponent is in...ONE of you will lose. The announcement is given by the stance you end in...it will say something like: Drunken Monkey Defeats Anxious Ape. Write it down.

The Monkey Insults move you from one stance to the other. The same insults that work for the monkies will work for you.

Example. If the Strpping Monkey is in Bobbing Babboon ...and cries "chee eek oop" ...then assumes the Charging Chimp. , Write down:

BB --> chee eek oop" -->CC

CC--> chee eek oop" -->BB (because the same call that moves you from one stanceto another will move you back again)

Crying the same three cries will retain the same stance...i.e. chee chee chee or(my favorite) eek eek eek

If you call out an illegal insult. (one that doesn't lead to any stance) then you get a FOUL. If you end up in the same stance as the other monkey, you will DRAW. neither of you will win that round.

If you write all info down...you will start winning in no time . It took me about 10-15 fights before I had EVERY piece of info.

HINT: Get all Monkey Kombat Stance and insult info for an easier conclussion to the game.

Guest grannen

Double postings occurs when you post something and are waiting for a responce and are impatient.

If you are in doubt if your poster really was sent, you are likely to click once more and thats when a double posting occur.

So, check in your upper right corner on your display. When you send something, most likely a small symbol is rotating (in my case a globe) and that means that the transmission is underway so DON'T click once more but wait until the symbol becomes steady. smile.gif

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Archived