Home

Gubernatorial Symbol?

geoffco

Hi! Iv'e got the crew together for my ship &, Elaine is handing me the Grubernatorial Symbol scroll.

QUESTION:- How do I give it to the Harbor Mistress? Should it be in my inventory after I'm handed it (nothing shows up in there.) Is there something more I should do before approaching the Harbor Mistress?

------------------

geoffco

Many thanks for your speedy reply. When I said scroll I meant the Grubernatorial Symbol.

I arm wrestled & thought I had got Mr.I.Cheese from the Scumm Barr I also believed I had the two people standing outside the Town Hall but when I approach the Harbor Mistress I can't get a dialogue about using the Gruberbnatorial Symbol.

I would like to buy the strategy book but I've tried everywhere I can think of here in Toronto Canada, there just aren't any to be had. Even on he prima site all the links say it is not available.

gamewinners.com has a full walkthrough in their PC section for the game. It doesn't matter if you have the PS2 version, or the PC version, it'll work for both. Go to gamewinners.com, click on "PC" games, then click on the first letter of the game you want, or in this case "E" for "Escape From Monkey Island", Then Click on "Escape From Monkey ISland", then click on "Strategy", which will give you a complete walkthrough for free, instead of having to buy a 20 dollar book.

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Or Grannen/Brief

------------------

bondmonkey.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

The names Monkey....Brighteyesmonkey

faof4.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

Member of the F.A.O.F

Guest grannen

You need a ship and the Harbor Mistress tells you what she needs!

I suppose you have it in your pants! smile.gif

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

• 2 weeks later...

Archived