Home

Monkey Kombat

Gbird

Wow, i just got done with beating Jo Jo, and that was some fun. It made me crack up when they announed Monkey Kombat (MK like mortal kombat) and then they pattened it all of of mortal kombat, from the moves to the fireballs. That was great fun, albeit it was a pain to write down all the combinations of sounds, and what defeated what. But i think it was a great transition from insult sword fighting, and a very funny take on MK. Very good, fun, thumbs up to the game engineers.

I just hope if i start over, i'll get the same combinations so i wont have to redo it.

-Gbird

Well, it was just as boring as figuring out the right insults in the first ever insult sword fighting. But i like how they used a new concept, and i liked the spoof on Mortal Kombat. Watching Guybrush let loose a fireball form his feet while in Anxious Ape position was classic. I just got done with the game, i wasnt pleased with the final battle, i spent like 20 minutes trying to fight the statue before i tried to mimick him. It woulda been cool to beat him instead of copy him. But all in all im glad they came up with something new, while still having fun with it.

By the way, now that im done, what are these 'minigames' i can do?

-Gbird

Archived