Home

Tirion's Movie Battles: James Bond vs. Indiana Jones

Guest Lord Tirion

Guest Lord Tirion

How does somebody leave out something when they have a 1 on 1 question about which movie series they liked the most out of what (2.. TWO.. <---see that?) movies series somebody liked the most.

Guest isthisfor_real

You suprised me I thought you wanted to know who would win.

I am going to help remove any doubts at all that I'm biased toward Vader by choosing Bond over Jones in a fight when I like Jones better

Guest generalViper

well what I was saying(and u obiously couldn't comprehend this)was that u should have made it mission imposible or james bond because there more related and stop yelling at people for there opinions u piece of trash

Guest Lord Tirion

I dont care what you say Viper. THATS THE POINT YOU MISS! lol

Like I am going to ward your threats?? You are the biggest cowards I ever saw. You are the only one I know who runs from a challenge when you yourself challenged me LOL. Would you like how I tell all the new people that have registered about your "mighty clans' stunt when chickening out of each and every challenge? Or should I tell them about the time you and trooper ran away from me from playing an ip game? Dude, take a hint and take a hike. Nobody wants you here.

Guest crazy_dog

Bond. He is seriosly cool, gets the cool cars and machines and stuff.

By the way, I watched all of the bond films.They rock!!!!

Archived