Home

JEDI STARFIGHTER~?!

nequadah

What the...

At first i thought i could take on a jedi in space maybe...

Now they come up with a JEDI STARFIGHTER!?

argggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

taken from lucasarts site..

A key highlight of Jedi Starfighter is the presence of its swift and stealthy namesake craft from Attack of the Clones. The Jedi starfighter is the ship of choice for the Jedi, and unlike any other in the Star Wars universe. By virtue of a Jedi pilot, players will have a variety of unique Force powers at their fingertips throughout various points in the game. Force lightning saps the power systems of enemy ships and renders pilots unconscious. Force shield creates an energy barrier that deflects laser blasts. Force reflex simulates exaggerated reflexes and perception of the Jedi Knight pilot by putting the world in slow motion while the Jedi starship retains normal turning and shooting abilities. Force shockwave produces a powerful energy surge, which radiates multi-directionally.

AAAAAARGGGGGGHHHHHH....

Its taken from episode ii attack of the clones

>.<

Guest Krayt Tion

I don't pay much attention to any Epi II spoilers so I really can't/won't comment.

FYI, normally this thread would be moved to our off-topic forum here, as this forum is only for topics related to Jedi Knight 2. However, someone already started a thread earlier on this exact same topic which can be found in our off-topic forum here. I suggest you direct any future comments about this to that thread as this one will now be closed.

Archived