Home

New civs...

Guest Darth G

Guest Darth G

Hey, does anybody know wat new civ or race we'll see in ep 2 AOTC??

Bring on the spoilers!!

If there's gonna be an expansion set, i think that they'll definitely use the new civs from ep 2.

Think there are 2 new planets but i can't remember their names...

Guest Boba Rhett

***SPOILER WARNING***

Hmm....

It's been along time since a read it but I seem to recall a character called, "Poggle the Lesser" or something like that. I don't remember his races name though.

As for new planets, I can only remember Geonosis or something like that. :D

Guest crazy_dog

SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!

*Alarms flash*

The Geonosians are in. I'm not sure how they look like, but they live on a dry planet and are close allies of the Trade Federation.

The Kaminonians (not sure how u spell them :confused: ) are a race on an ocean planet, alllies of the Republic and have developed cloning technology.

Guest Darth G

Although there are u guys out there that have ur own ideas about what the civs would be in the expansion, i think it's most likely that they'll include civs from ep2.

It only makes sense... to appeal to the mass public. Us fans would probably know about Yuuzhan Vong, Chiss and the Sith race, but many others dun even know...

That means we can expect to see the new planets' inhabitants to be civs...

Originally posted by Darth G

If there's gonna be an expansion set, i think that they'll definitely use the new civs from ep 2.

I think that is a certainty, there is a huge gulf in the timeline in this game, which fits neatly into the Episode 2 era ;) I think it's safe to say that they are planning it already :D

Archived