Home

A question...

HellRazor

Guest Krayt Tion

If you look in our JK2 discussion forum where you first posted your topic you should notice that the topic is closed. You can tell a topic when you see little folder with a grey lock on it to the left of your topic title. You can also tell a topic is closed when you go into it and it does not give you the option to reply.

Your topic was closed because it was posted in a forum which was only for discussing things related to Jedi Knight 2. You will see an explanation of this if you look in your topic that was closed.

You see your topic in two places because your thread was moved to place where dicussion of that topic is allowed. This is that place. It is our off topic forum where forum users are allowed to talk about just anything they can think of.

I am a moderator, I am here to keep the forums up and running smoothing and I make such changes. Thus, I'm not rubbing anything in, just explaining the rules for these forums as is my job.

If you have any other specific questions feel free to email me or ICQ me at 12188941. Good luck with the posting and enjoy your stay.

Btw, the nation that is harboring bin Laden is Afghanistan, not Israel.

Archived