Home

Could someone please give me directions to the nearest 7-11?

Guest Krayt Tion

Guest Krayt Tion

Sometimes it can be confusing because Moderators do hold the Jedi Master title in forums they do not moderate. If you look in this thread, for example, Wilhuf is not listed as a Jedi Master, even though he is still technically a moderator working for Jkii.net, even when he posts here. It is the same for me when I post in the forums I do not moderate, my title is Jedi Knight. Jedi Council status will never change for the admins, however, since their powers are omnipresent on these boards.

Wilhuf, yes, I 'was named' after the ferocious Krayt Dragons of Tatooine. There is more to the rest of my name but I will save it for this thread, I am long overdue there anyways. I shall call upon my trusty Moniker Word Document to conveniently aid me as it has many times when I get off work this evening. As far as name choosing goes it is semi-interesting in my opinion so check it out if you want.

Bib, hope that I never have to unleash the power of the Matrix of Leaderish. I would never let things get to that point but you never know when something of Unicron proportions may come along (still on the transformers kick?).

Thanks for the enthusiasm, guys. This time around it looks like we'll actually be here for something. :)

[ August 06, 2001: Message edited by: Krayt Tion ]

Archived