Home

After finding nose?

HELP! O.K. I just found Pegnose Pete's nose in the bank. What do I do now? Do I go to the Hall O' Justice guy and ask if I can borrow the nose? Then, do I go to Deadeye Dave and ask him to smell it? Also, is Pegnose Pete's file under the name Karl B. Trashtalker? If so, how do I read the directions to his house?

I really need help! Thanx!:amidala:

I can't say that that is his real name because it is randomized in each game. But, if you made the home-made perfume, Deadeye will give you the right directions. First, get the clock from the chess players, then you're off to the swamp. use the clock on the raft to be able to see what time it is, because you have to go a different direction each time for a different time. For instance, if the time is 12:10, you might have to go north(hypathetical).

It's not as hard as it looks.

I hope this helps.:laughing:

I think do you know how to do the home made perfum?

If you dont, I tell you, you have to put in the empty jar of perfum: a fish, water from the swamp and fountain, wood, a flower and there you go,¡you have made a homemade perfum!

PD: The sistem in the prosthetic house is a nightmare, you have to prove all the combination ¡125!, after know Petes name of course.

Originally posted by pollodiablo

I think do you know how to do the home made perfum?

If you dont, I tell you, you have to put in the empty jar of perfum: a fish, water from the swamp and fountain, wood, a flower and there you go,¡you have made a homemade perfum!

PD: The sistem in the prosthetic house is a nightmare, you have to prove all the combination ¡125!, after know Petes name of course.

The title for this Forum is Clues and Hints.

That means that you don't publish Solutions or Walkthrows here.

Archived