Home

Hardest DM

Heavyarms

Okay, I fought TF vs Naboo on hardest (i was TF!) They did not do a good job. A few planes here and there, some heavy troops and a crusader or two. Never rushed me, but they tried a shield generator and power core. It was pathetic, the worst playing since I started! Anyone know if that is their best, or there is a better AI for a different civ?

Guest Lord Tirion

I just played the Trade Federation on hardest and took out their base and they resigned in 13 minutes of game play. You guys just have to be more aggressive =)

Originally posted by Lord Tirion

I just played the Trade Federation on hardest and took out their base and they resigned in 13 minutes of game play. You guys just have to be more aggressive =)

Well, you don't count coz your too good ;)

Actually, i usually take out any civ in around 20-25 minutes if i try my hardest, but relatively the TF is the hardest DM to play, especially if they are a human player.

Guest Supreme Warlord

Like I have been saying NABOO SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh excuse for yelling... Trade Federation is the best... THey totally kick butts with their Destroyer Droids! Down with the Naboo! GO TRADE FEDERATION!!!:D

Guest Supreme Warlord

They have arts that is a sight for sored eyes and they have nothing good to fight with. Their air forces sucks compared to Rebel Alliances.... Man DOWN WITH THE NABOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blow up their planet:deathstar

Originally posted by Supreme Warlord

They have arts that is a sight for sored eyes

You keep saying that, but you do know that it means that they are soothing to look at, right? (at least thats the way everyone i know has always used it)

BTW, you have to be good to use the Naboo, because they don't have teh most obvious or most easily mastered strengths, namely, mechs. However, a good player with the naboo will kill anyone with jedi and fighters and mop up your ashes with the their, somewhat effective, if not most powerfull mechs and troops. I don't liket eh Naboo, and i can't win very easily with them, that says something about my skill.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

You keep saying that, but you do know that it means that they are soothing to look at, right? (at least thats the way everyone i know has always used it)

BTW, you have to be good to use the Naboo, because they don't have teh most obvious or most easily mastered strengths, namely, mechs. However, a good player with the naboo will kill anyone with jedi and fighters and mop up your ashes with the their, somewhat effective, if not most powerfull mechs and troops. I don't liket eh Naboo, and i can't win very easily with them, that says something about my skill.

I like the naboo. I've had good success w/them. There nova collecting bonus makes a HUgE difference, methinks. :)

Guest Lord Tirion

Heavyarms, please tell me you are joking and pulling a Dr. Death routine lol. We have played in 2 full games and both times you were defeated soundly.

Guest Lord Tirion

Thats all part of the game bro =) Its not my fault i steamrolled over your partner and then turned my forces on you when i was done =P

Archived