Home

UK JKII Clans

Tay-Mar

Thanx for the offer Legion :)

I am still alive and kicking, I've been busy chatting up the ppl who are bringing WirePlay back to UK.

I have been informed that JKII will be a 'Priority' when WP is back up and running. I really need some feed-back on how u guys in and around the UK feel about which GSP u would like to use.

I'm very pleased with the response I've had from WP but then again they're bound to be helpful as they're re-launching it.

Barrysworld have been very helpful too with their regular e mails and info up-dates, their servers for QIII and RtCW have impressed me greatly and their league system is already in place.

Blue Yonder haven't gone out of their way to be helpful, tbh. Their RtCW servers are a little shakey at times, especially during the peak hours but they have sent me some info regarding their proposed service for JKII.

Thrustworld have again been very helpful, despite being at their early stage.

Some of u maybe thinking,'why is this guy going on about GSP's'.

Well, in my opinion having a base can make all the difference when starting up a clan, this not only gives u access to a community and servers but can also give a place to meet and recruit. I'm not suggesting that only 1 GSP would or could be used here, I just want to know what potential members of this clan would like.

As I've said before please feel free to add me to yer Icq list or e mail me with suggestions.

ICQ - 89299691

Mail to - ra-taymar@razor-angels.com

Just incase anyones interested, I've put some preliminary stuff on my own site, I'd greatly apreciate any comments, god or bad on whats up on there.

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/taymar101

I'm gonna b adding bits and pieces as I do them but if no1's really interseted there ain't a lot of point in doing any more :(

So.........go on, spare 5 mins and take a look :)

Thanx.

Archived