Home

To he who made Jailbreak

Funny... I'm damn sure I replied. May not have pressed the Submit button hard enough or something.

Is there any chance you could make a version where player one ISN'T the jailer? I ask because it means that you could use it better when in single player.

I'm toying around with the idea. In fact, both Kessel and all the prisoners can be AI players if I make some more triggers. As it is, when a player gets 100 ore, he automatically tributes it to the jailer and the cell gate is unlocked. I could add a task object order as easy as nothing. Also, I can add a trigger that have the Kessel Air transports ferry the workers down to the planet.

I'll be happy to post these triggers if you want to see them.

Currently, though, I'm working on the Desert, which has the highest priority right now. I've finished the story/instructions as well as the design of the map, and I'm currently working on making all the trigger effects (which takes time :)). I promise to get around to work more on Jailbreak, though (oh, and you're free to edit it yourself, as long as you don't claim to have made it from scratch yourself. After all, it's a remake and I'm not the original author, so I feel I cannot apply many copyright issues, to say it that way;)).

Thank you for the feedback!

Archived