Home

I can't get the fish

audraz1

If you can't pick up a piece of bait maybe its because you already have a piece of bait in your inventory, as I recall you are only allowed one piece at a time but can take more pieces as you use up your last piece. You can only take the free bait.

The only other thing I can think of is that maybe the bait is in the scupperware but you havn't noticed. Sometimes it can be very hard to capture a fish with the bait and you have to be patient or walk around alot.

I am assuming of course you know how to combine the things that are in your inventory, or else you wouldn't have got that far.

Oh well, thats my n00b thoughts anyway.

When I look at the scupperware, it says it is an empty container. I have picked up some fish but I go underwater to get rid of it. When I attempt to pick up the fish with the scupperware, it says I know this is useful but how or I can scoop a whole bunch of fish and the bait guy says only one per customer but I have no fish.:confused::mad:

Originally posted by audraz1

I have the scupperware. I have been to the bait shop. I cannot get the scupperware open or pick up any bait!!! It is driving me crazy!!! Help:confused:

SCUPPERWARE?????? WHAT SCUPPERWARE?????//

I got the bait without any........scupperware.

It was free. :D

Archived