Home

Civilization 3

Guest Supreme Warlord

Guest Supreme Warlord

Man I want to buy this game. Tell me is the AI good in diplomacy? Do they talk more and are more realistic? DO they focus in Aircraft Carrier? I love Aircraft Carrier. I hope this game dont go really far in the future like Civilzation 2:Call to Power did... That was stupid... Does it define borders? Give me detail I want to hear about this game. Also I have read reviews and thing like that but they dont give out good details...:(

Guest Supreme Warlord

I know you have the game. What can you do with planes? Can you do airstrikes like bush is doing right now? Can you really talk to the AI better and what is the options in the AI Diplomacy? What can you do with troops? please man detail!

Guest Supreme Warlord

Like what? Can you say Can I use your airbase within your territory like bush is doing in Parkistan? tell me the options in the Dipomacy? Do they stay with Aircraft Carriers as a Supreme power of the Sea?

Guest Supreme Warlord

Shoot dude it takes forever to get to modern time?!!!!! In Civilzation 2 call to power it take me about an hour to get to planes part....

Archived