Home

House of 1000 Corpses

Guest SlashAndBurn

Guest SlashAndBurn

Has anyone heard an update on the status of this movie? Last I heard Rob Zombie was still looking for a company to distribute it.

For those that dont know what I'm talking about...Rob Zombie...from White Zombie and his own band...wrote and directed a movie called "House of 1000 Corpses". It's filmed but every company he tries to pitch it to says its too disturbing for mass theatrical release.

Guest Supreme Warlord

What it is about? is it focus on the WTC attack? If so then it should be aired to remind America of what Terrorist did to us... I am still greatly angered by bin laden new video...

Guest SlashAndBurn

Actualy it was filmed long before September 11th. Its about a family of serrial killers. Its suposed to be more of an old school horor movie. An alternative to the cheasy slasher flicks (Scream, Urban Legend, I know what you did last summer)

Guest SlashAndBurn

From what I've heard Rob Zombie has actualy made sure there are at least 1000 corpses (or pieces of anyway) in the house. He is one sick man.:)

Guest SlashAndBurn

i saw Rob Zombie last night and durring one of his songs clips from this movie played on the screens. I was surprised by the gore during those 5 minuites alone! He didnt say anything about when it would be released but that he was working on it. Also the MILF from the American Pie movies is in it. Thoguht I'd add this info to the thread

Archived