Home

No Offense, But I Just Have to Ask. . .

Guest Toothless-OMO

Guest Toothless-OMO

Ok,

I mean no offense here but I come to this board and see Jedi_Masta's name on every post, and I just have to ask this community this question.

Is this the way most of you guys have so many Posts for a game that has yet to be released?

To respond to every single post is well, nonsense.

Ok, I have that off my chest, so Flame Away if you must. Hey, if you flame me look on the bright side you get another post in!!! :D:p

Toothless-OMO

Guest ICP Ringmaster

well toothless most people like to get in a lot of posts becuze they like to geta higher rank (why it hatters I'll never know) but most people like to show off that they have the most posts on this page..(dont ask me why it matters )

Guest Tie Guy

Ther actually is more to talk about since the game is not out. This is because you have to guess, and you can debate about what the game will be. Besides, there is a demo out to talk about.

And there's always the off-topic forum, where you can talk about things that are out, or anything really.

Guest Admiral Odin

People post on forums to talk to each other. It is a community, and you like expressing your ideas and seeing how others react to them.

Archived