Home

Swamps of Naboo Scenaro

Guest Stan|SCN Punk

I would personally recommend this scenario, it is very well designed and will be great to see a rough estimation of how far triggers can take you in scenario design (has lots of difficult trigger manuevers in this scenario).

Guest Stan|SCN Punk

Yes, most experienced AOK Scenario Designers can do what you did with the scenario as well, just not as detailed since most don't have the patience.

Guest Stan|SCN Punk

Well, most of the things found in Rage of the Dutch Fisherman WERE the original, as stuff like the "buy food" and "pay money" tricks were invented by Ex-T. Unfortunately, the voices meant that it took far too long to produce than initially estimated.

Originally posted by Vampire Slayer

I'm only going to be releasing Part 1, Trade Federation Battleship, at Galactic Battlegrounds UK until the full campaign is done. And I'll soon start working on Part 3, The Planet Core.

Man I cannot wait to get your full camp V/S if it's all as good

as The swamp's of Naboo it will be Auwsome ;)

Guest DarthMaulUK

Hey GB'ers!

Vampires cool Swamps Of Naboo is now there to download on my website. It's very cool indeed. There's also alot more added today

DarthMaulUK

Enter the EXCLUSIVE Scenario competition on our website! WIN Signed Screen Art by the Lucasarts team and the chance to get YOUR Scenario onto the cover disc of PC Gamer UK

http://www.galacticbattlegrounds.co.uk

Archived