Home

Forest, Termites, Hands? Where does it end?

Sorry, scratch the last message. Anyway, I sprayed the wombat and Ozzie just broke his stick and ran off and I couldn't follow him because of the camera angle. So, I finally got out of Ozzie's house and I went to the House 'O' Sticks and everything was the same. Then, I went back to Ozzie's House sprayed his dingo and he kicked me out. Then, I went back into Ozzie's house and talked to him and said I found Pegnose Pete's Booty showcase, I followed him with the termites and wooden hand and got no where. Now, I'm on the map trying to figure out what to do next. Please help!:amidala:

Originally posted by Austailiangoddess0507

Sorry, scratch the last message. Anyway, I sprayed the wombat and Ozzie just broke his stick and ran off and I couldn't follow him because of the camera angle. So, I finally got out of Ozzie's house and I went to the House 'O' Sticks and everything was the same. Then, I went back to Ozzie's House sprayed his dingo and he kicked me out. Then, I went back into Ozzie's house and talked to him and said I found Pegnose Pete's Booty showcase, I followed him with the termites and wooden hand and got no where. Now, I'm on the map trying to figure out what to do next. Please help!:amidala:

Have you checked if Ozzie has got his stick repaired? :)

I can't even find the secret lagoon. (sorry if I sound needy... well actually I am.) I can't past the first part of the forest. The part where Guybrush says "The trail ends here, I can't go any further without some sort of path!" That's what I go the termites for, but I can't figure out how to use them, or what to do about the broken stick, or even what to do next! :amidala:

Okay, so I'm all the way to the Lua Bar, but I'm totally stuck! I know this may not be your section of expertise, but you may be able to help. Anyway, so I put the paintbrush in the conveyor thing with the sushi and the cook guy came out and I commanded the computer to pick up the picture on the wall, but when Guybrush went to do it he got stuck and he's just constantly walking into the cook guy and I've pressed every single button on the whole key pad to get him to stop, but he won't! He just keeps walking into him! I don't know what I should press. Oh, and I saved at this point, because I'm stupid, so if I were to start over again I'd be at the beginning. Please help! By the way, Happy Holidays!

Archived