Home

EFMI: PS2 (I need Help)

Mikahl

Ok, I jus' robbed the Lucre island ban, and they want me to go find pefnose pete...but when i go to the swamp, it's jus' the same thing over and over, so if anyone can help me out step-by-step or give me a link for the guide for the PS2 ver. it would greatly help, i need this info A.S.A.P. thnks!(You can even message me on AIM: StrtFghtrMstr).Thnks ahead of time.

Ok, I read around the forums a bit and played the music_box for Dave and stole the arm, i put termites on the arm...ok when yousay "find" I'm guessing you mean that machine for people's profiles...how do i get his profile?...i tried messing w/it a bit but never really understood how to find the name i wanted...would i look under PegNosePete,or does he have another name, other then then "the no-nose bandit"...but again even if i knew his other name, i still don't understand the "monkey-filing-system".Well if anyone has any clues, please share it w/me, thenks again ahead of time.

Okay, first of all, if you visited Hugo, you saw the pile. If you smell P.P's hankie, you wait till Guybrush describes the smell, then look for all the fragrant items that fit the smell's description. I'm sure Deadeye Dave would be interested in your concoction. After you get his name, twiddle with the controls. You'll get how it works after a while.

Archived