Home

Boulders...

Captain Cheese

Originally posted by hockeyfreak0888

I got the puppets, I figured out which parrot tells the truth, and I'm at the right boulder. But :guybrush:Guybrush won't let me take out the puppets because he's afraid of being fired at! What do I do now?

Sorry, but you are not at the right boulder! :)

You said I'm at the wrong boulder, but I checked and I'm sure it's right. My marked parrot is hyper, and I asked him when I was at the boulder which way I should go to find Tiny's hat. Each time, he gave a different direction. My unmarked parrot, every time I ask him which way to go, he says nowhere, and he also says that the hat is under this boulder. Is it where I'm standing? Guybrush says he doesn't want Casaba to think that he's conspiring, do I need to talk to someone else? I've already tried pulling out the puppets while in the canoe, HELP!

Originally posted by hockeyfreak0888

You said I'm at the wrong boulder, but I checked and I'm sure it's right. My marked parrot is hyper, and I asked him when I was at the boulder which way I should go to find Tiny's hat. Each time, he gave a different direction. My unmarked parrot, every time I ask him which way to go, he says nowhere, and he also says that the hat is under this boulder. Is it where I'm standing? Guybrush says he doesn't want Casaba to think that he's conspiring, do I need to talk to someone else? I've already tried pulling out the puppets while in the canoe, HELP!

Who told you that the parrots are so special? Or did you know by reading Clues and Hints?

Talk to Jumbeaux about the parrots and let him inform you! :)

Actually, I just discovered this site. Before, I've been using the UHS Hint Reader system, which gives you hints as you need them until it gives the full walkthrough. Yes, I have talked to JUmbo, and yes I know that one lies and one tells the truth, and yes, I can call them to the boulder. I'm pretty sure I've done everything right, Mr. Marley-Threepwood is being stubborn with me!

Is there a way for Guybrush to acknoledge that this parrot tells the truth and this one lies? I've had him look at that and everything, Jumbo has told him about the truth lie thing, I've marked one with grogacinno, I know which tells the truth, anything else I should do? Do i amrk the other with Micro-Grog? Do I only need to mark one? I'm getting desperate here. I already have the other 2 parts and have put them together. Any advice? Help me Grannen, I am gullible and will follow any advice you give me!

1. Ask the truth telling how much 2+2 is!

(Only one is needed to be marked, doesn't matter which one.)

2. When you ask if this is the right boulder and gets the answer "Yes", the comments will be like "He's telling the truth..." and they fly away leaving you closely behind the boulder.

3. If nothing helps then reinstall the game! Use the Uninstall Option in the Menu and answer Yes when asked if you want to keep your saved games!

Archived