Home

Monkey Island

Captain Cheese

OK

Reached Monkey Island

Grabbed some notes ands had a chat with the priest and herman.

Was at the gold mine

Dunno how to open the door.

Took a ride down the lava river couldnt get off the log and pick the bottle

also i dont know how to bend the tree in a way that it will make a bridge.

A Few Clues will help allot.

Thanks.

- to open the door you must have timmy following you (you must have banana picker)

-to pick up the bottle, you must have banana picker

-you can only bend the tree from the opposite site of the lava stream (on the side that doesn't have a church on it;) )

to get there you have to do something at the vista point...

remember: never use an walkthrough! i've spoiled The curse from monkey island with that

-Tonnic

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to open the mine door, and I know how to get Timmy to follow me. Problem is, previously I didn't know what to do with Timmy, then I forgot where I put him! I don't see hime moving on the map, and I can't get to the other side of the island. I'm totally stuck, I've stopped playing EMI! Im so messed up. Any ideas how to find Timmy so I can open the door? I've even looked at walk-thus, and they don't help me one bit. I've already managed to get the milk bottle.

That monkey you see at the other side of the island is not Timmy. Ignore it for now. Timmy is probably the first place you went after he followed you. Timmy will stop following you after a short time. You must keep feeding him. Use the banana picker to get ALL OF THE BANANAS. That help?

No, I forget where I put him! I figured out that he would only follow to one location after a banana, I have the banana picker and all of the bananas, and I was looking for him so I could open the door in the mine, unless there's some other door... I had him following me, I don't know how to get to the other side of the mountain, and now I don't know where I put him. There's loads of other stuff I don't know, but this is top priority.

No, I've looked everywhere and there are precisely 0 monkeys in view on the whole island! He just disappeared! I stopped using him for a while, and when I went back to get him, he was gone! Oh yeah, totally unrealted, but there's like 2 modes, like the character movement thing, and the camera thingy. What does the camera movemnt thing do? I tried it but it just seemed to make Guybrush twitchy...

Originally posted by hockeyfreak0888

Oh yeah, totally unrealted, but there's like 2 modes, like the character movement thing, and the camera thingy. What does the camera movemnt thing do? I tried it but it just seemed to make Guybrush twitchy...

You have two modes because you can either use the keyboard or a gamepad.

Archived