Home

Game: operation missile battery

Heavyarms

I will be playing as the B and Y wing pilots, and an a-wing. I will speak for them all at once.

A wing Pilot: I move as fast as I can towards the Interceptors. I engage the closest one.

B Wing Pilot: I head full speed towards the first shield generator, and let my dumb-fired rockets loose on it

Y wing Pilot: I head full speed towards the second generator, and let my dumb-fired rockets loose on it.

• 2 weeks later...

The Y wing and a B-wing sucessfully take out one of the cruisers shield generators.

Rendar's wingman is destroyed in the pass.

The bombers come around for a 2nd pass.

Scipio and Rendar pick up 2 tie interceptors on their tails, and the others are still attempting to catch up.

Rendar and Scipio start juking, but scipio's left s-foil is hit, but it appears he is ok. Rendar and scipio fly almost straight at each other, and rendar pulls down and scipio blows up both TIEs. Rendar's TIES are blown away while Scipio lines up nicely behind and blasts the living cap out of them.

*star destroyer call*

THis is omega 1. We have gotten the star destroyer's turbolasers online. We will head towards the interdictor cruiser.

Archived