Home

Need help?

MurrayDude

What puzzle in EMI do you find most annoying?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What puzzle in EMI do you find most annoying?

• Getting to Pegnose's
    • Monkey Kombat
    • The diving contest
    • The rocky beach (finding LaFeet's hat)

Well, it seems like you are pretty desperate so I'll tell you something. If you've made the perfume (the flower, the shavings, etc.) It's time to get his name. Deadeye Dave knows what his real name is, but he can't recognize from sight, so he uses smell. Since the perfume smells just like Pegnose, if you showed Deadeye, he'd know the name. When you get the name, put it in the F.R system. He has three initials, so put them in order. Initial 1 belongs in box 1. The five symbols represent an amount of letters, like A-E, H-L, M-Q R-V, W-Z, or something like that. Since there are 5 symbols, each one stands for the letter category I showed, In the order they appear. I'm pretty sure it is Rabbit, Palm tree, etc. Try it.

Originally posted by Tropical P-Bear

Hey all! just got the game and one question. I picked up the scupperware beforeputting the bait in it. Am I doomed to started the game over again?thanks for your help

hehe. That's a good one. What ever made him think he has to start all over again??????

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by otisguy2002

I cant beat monkeysmile.gif combat. Help pleeze

Sorry Otisguy, we can't really help you, the dominent stances are different for every game, as are the insults used to change stances. I was just playing Monkey Combat, so the notes I took last time were useless. Remember this:

Anxious Ape = AA , Drunken Monkey = DM, etc.

Oop = O , Chee = C , Ack = A , Eek = E

Write this down:

AA-BB =

AA-CC =

AA-DM =

AA-GG =

...and so on. Then, When the monkey does something, pause the game with the Spacebar and record it. So you may end up with: DM-CC = O, A, C.

Does that help?:)

Archived