Home

Newbie needing help with Multiplayer Team editing

Ktoomba

Hi all,

I am trying to create a map for my buddy and I to play as a team (coop) vs a tough Empire Computer opponent.

We've been playing the pregenerated maps, but the starting locations always seem to scatter he and I over the map (even with Team together selected) and we wish to start side by side.

First, is there a way to force it to place us side by side for the normal maps?

Secondly, I am creating a new map and placing us side by side. I;ve created all the terrain & resources etc...but am struggling with teh AI. I can't seem to get it right so taht the Computer not only builds a base, but also continually assaults like it does under hardest settings in normal games.

Can I copy and paste the computer AI from those pregenerated maps into mine somehow? Or does anyone know where to get precreated AI script that I can drop into my map and force it to build and attack us?

Thanks everyone for your help

Ktoomba

Ktoomba.is@gte.net

Guest Stan|SCN Punk

Placing two players side by side on a regular random map is impossible, the only way you can do that is do it on a custom scenario. As for the AI, well, you can use the standard AI and set it to hardest, but if you want to write your own AI, you may find the game's AI here.

Archived