Home

Help! More Monkey Island 4 Problems!!!

HaggisMcMuffin

No!!

I thought everything was fine! But then I got stuck in the same part of Monkey Island 4 for HOURS!!

I've talked to everybody about everything at least 3 times so I decided to use.... THE WALKTHROUGH!!!! DunDunDun....

The sad thing is... I DID EVERYTHING IN THE WALKTHROUGH!!!!! Also, I have downloaded and sucessfully installed the Monkey Patch from Lucas Arts.com.

So... If anyone can help me... PLEASE DO!!!!

Here is my problem

I am in Act 1. I have recruited Ignatius Cheese, Carla and Otis for my crew to Lucre Island. I got the Governer's thingy and gave it to the fat lady who runs the ship yard. She led me to the pink ship, and left. This is where I am stuck. I can't figure out how to get on the ship. In the walkthrough, it simply says "now you can go to Lucre Island". But how!? Am I missing something or is there a glitch in the game? Please help!

Well, I did give the cushy contract to Carla and Otis... But if I remember correctly the game froze a while after and I didn't save it. I think thats where I got mixed up. I remember seeing the contract in my inventory, but I really thought I gave it to them so I didn't try it again. My mistake. Well, thanks alot for the help everyone!

Archived