Home

monkey kombat

deadea

I can't seem to get the strategy of monkey kombat. I have written down who beats who and the words used to do it. I have somehow defeated Timid and Smelly but can't get past Burly.

When the screen comes up and says who you are and who he is = 1) do you change who you are and look for a command that defeats him or 2) do you change who he is or 3) is it random?

I can't seem to get a clue when the monkey goes first. He starts out as one name, gives a command, and changes us both into two different names.

Can you help????

All you need to know is look at the stances when it's time to make your move. The two players alternate attacks, so after he moves, then you move. You can tell it's your turn when the cross in the lower right (Your Ack Oop Eek Chee keys) turn solid. At that point, look at your stance, look at your opponent's stance, and then decide what stance you need to take to hurt him. Or if the current stance will hurt him, just do three in a row.

The time when the opponent can change your stance is when he draws by taking the stance you're in. At that point, you'll both take new stances and it will be your turn.

Make sense?

I'm seriously thinking of making a little Monkey Kombat guide. I thought it was easy. It's just like the insult swordfighting section in monkey 3 to me.

Archived