Home

Monkey Island 4 for Playstation 2

GinGin

• 2 weeks later...

Ok i can't figure out how to get past the swamp.

I have gone to ALOT of walkthrough sites and checked out lots of cheat sites. I still can't figure out how to get the gate thingie to do anything. According to the walkthroughs there is supposed to be a copy of me or something. What they say is kinda vague to me. I am not really advanced at this game I got it yesterday. AND I WANT TO BEAT IT IN A WEEK. at least. Ok well thanks for your time.

:confused:

Originally posted by mellybear104

Ok i can't figure out how to get past the swamp.

I have gone to ALOT of walkthrough sites and checked out lots of cheat sites. I still can't figure out how to get the gate thingie to do anything. According to the walkthroughs there is supposed to be a copy of me or something. What they say is kinda vague to me. I am not really advanced at this game I got it yesterday. AND I WANT TO BEAT IT IN A WEEK. at least. Ok well thanks for your time.

:confused:

Has DeadEye Dave given you the address to Pegnose Pete?

Have you got the instructions and do you follow them on the raft?

What? Thats what I did! OK... when you get the directions, follow them, Let yourself give you the key. Talk to yourself. Open gate. Follow directions. See yourself. Say same thing. Give items to yourself in same order. Tell same number. Follow directions.

Sorry if it is confusing but I am bored. You will understand soon.:bored:

I am still so comfused:confused:

I have the directions and I understand how to follow them. I only use three direstions then I end Up at the gate and nothing happens I have started new game after new game and have gotten up to the gate. It is so frustrating. Is there supposed to be a key? Is there a glitch in my game?

Thanks for your time

Hmm. That's strange, you should have....met someone by now, I just say wander aimlessly until you find someone. The he will give you stuff AND say stuff. Then talk to him again and he will say a number. Open the gate with the key he gives you then go through after him. then follow the directions after that. You will meet that person again. Give him the stuff in the same order. say same thing, say number go through gate. That is not the full explination just the shortened version. Did it help you?

Archived