Home

Steelers v Rams?

JEDI_MASTA

personally i think EVERYONE here saw exactly what the rams did to a very "promising" packers team. and that was merely a show of their defense, which is very underrated even though it's one of the top 5 defenses. the rams have like 4 different randy mosses, THE best running back, and the MOST accurate qb no contest (as we saw those 40 yd bombs he threw to holt and bruce as they were double-teamed very tightly. no matter how promising any of the teams are in the nfl, as long as warner doesnt somehow throw 6 ints, it will be a no-show for any of the teams that play them. but the steelers will definitely make the superbowl..

:atat: <------ rams

:jawa <------all other teams

dont get me wrong, i'm a packers, eagles, and steelers fan, but let's face facts here.

The Rams will beat ANYONE hands down.

Let's face it, the 2 games they lost this year were flukes, they only happened because they turned the ball over a total of 14 times.

So, unless that happens, which i seriously doubt, the rams will win no contest.

You naive fools! You think anyone BUT the Rams can win? And what makes you think the Steelers WILL win this week? The last time they were at home in an AFC championship game, THEY GOT WHOOPED! By the Broncos (yay!) No less...

Guest Mal *Nexsis*

What! thats kewl..I think Pittsburgh is going all the way this year...heck if the broncos can win two SB's back to back...then the Steelers are due for theirs...plus Stewart is finally getting his act together...yes he's no McNabb but he can run, pass, scramble and think on his feet....enough...we'll just see next week

Archived