Home

Different characters!

Toni

Well..same characters in the game, I mean..but wouldn't it be cool to see through the eyes of Otis, and find out just why those flowers are so tempting? Or even playing Otis, Meathook or Carla getting off of monkey island? I dunno. Just a thought.

it woodnt kill him as such, and i dont mean play different characters all the time, i mean at a certain part in the game u swap for like 10 mins. have u eva played final fantasy 7? in that cloud is the main character, no doubt, but for about 20 mins in the whole game u play as 1 of the other characters. i found this fun, a change, it didnt 'kill' cloud in any way. but any1 who has nevr played mi before might get the wrong impression i suppose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I agree with the playing of other characters, and just incase you missed it or arn't yet bored of my suggestion, here i shall push it once more - just for publicity sake.

I think it sucks that Elaine and Guybrush are married so Le chuck and largo should do a voodoo curse on them both which enables lechuck to take over guybrushes body and imprison the govenor.

Guybrush mean while is transported into lechucks body - but since that is no more he is restrickted to being lechucks beard- then who ever puts on the beard guy brush can inhabit - for instance it can be found by timmy the monkey or put on by the beard wanting wally and even put on by le chuck who is in guybrushes body - for a final confrontation. Lechuck can also voodooishly put elains mind into - i dont know - lets say a rubber chicken(i dont think this is dumb at all - kind of fun like the first couple were). And the rest can just come from that premise - come on kids live a little.

The Captains stirling silver monkey Plug (again).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived