Home

Monkey Problems

circa_sk8er_au

Okay first of all. When I installed The Curse Of Monkey Island tm. it says "unable to create key:\SOFTWARE\LucasArts Entertainment Company\Curse Of Monkey Island\v1.0"

but then after it installs I cannot run the game and all it says is "Install" when its ment to say "Play" but when I click "Install" it says this "The Curse of Monkey Island setup programe could not be run from the Launcher. You may try running SETUP.EXE directly from the INSTALL folder on The Curse of Monkey Island CD-ROM disk no.1" if tried touble shoot. nothing goes for this. We have a pentium 3. we have direct x 7.a, it runs at 1.4 gigaherts, we have 25 gig space. we have a GeF0RCE 02 3-D card and I just dont Get it. Oh it does exactly the same thing for Monkey Island 4. Which also will not Install. So can anyone help????

Thanx

Circa

I had a look at the 2000 stuff. I cant get the updates though ill try and even if i do i dont think they will work. because its a patch u install after u have the game and the game installs with missing files. so it wont recognise its been installed. the other solutions wouldnt work....sooooooooooo. HMmmmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...

Archived