Home

The NFL pregame show!

Heavyarms

Ok, everyone can make one reply on who they think will win and some key factors for each of the games. I will start.

Steelers: Need to stay sharp. Bettis may not play, but there will not be injections:D. Kordell has to have an average day, running game should be good, and I think the defense is going to do what they did to elvis Grbac last week. I heard what Grbac said on Inside the NFL: They keep throwing our timing off!

Patriots: Tom Brady is going to have to play as good as ever to stop the steelers here. They will need to be able to run with smith, and get the ball past the cornerbacks. This will not be a walk in the park for them either.

Rams: better not slack off. Warner has those bruised ribs. Could equal some serious trouble if he is hit a lot. Faulk will need a big day, too, and the defense must be on McNabb at all times.

Eagles: They will need to keep hitting warner to hopefully take him out. If they can, they have half the battle won. They will need to cover holt and Bruce very good. Offensive production from Staley and McNabb is going to have to be there. Defense will need a big game, too.

Heeeeeeeere we go Steeeeeeeeeeeeleeeeeers, her we go thump thump

Steelers 34 Pats 6. (added a Steeler Defensive TD since my 1st post)

Phil 24 Rams 21

Re: Steelers game...... #1 D, multiple O attack. Enough said. This game won't be close, and I'm not saying this just because I am a diehard Steeler fan. The only way the Steelers can lose is if Cower looses the game by not letting the team play thier game ( Championship game againts SD, also 4th Q against Minn this year)

Re: Ram's game....... Phil has not let a team score more then 21 points all year!! HUGE !! The Eagles can win by doing the following... Control the clock, take 6-7 min off the clock & score 7. Control blitz....... send a man from the outside and when Warner throws a quick slant the LB's have to hurt the WR's... a couple late hits on Warner won't hurt thier chances either :D I don't think the Ram's have seen a D this good this year.

Thank you for listening.

(PS thank you George Lucas)

Black_Ice

PS anyone know where I can get instructions to play the demo of Galatic Battlegrounds in the multiplayer rooms?? how to build more droids and buildings.. etc. the 1 player demo only allows me to play the empire on yavin 4, unless I am doing something wrong

thanks

rams: 27

eagles: 17

--McNabb will have a horrible day today, throwing interceptions to the new agressive rams defense as he will be under pressure all day today. he'll run for a td and throw one to staley, but that's really it. on the ram's side of the field, the eagles WILL provide pressure and WILL sack him, but they cant stop the greatest show on earth. with Troy vincent's latest injury, the backfield of the eagle's defense has many small holes that the 3-reciever offense widens. Marshall faulk will have a great day, rushing for 100+ yds and recieving for over 50. he will really be the factor that breaks apart the eagles today, as he did week one. he runs for 2 tds and warner throws one to hakim on their 3-reciever offense for a td. rams move on and donavan goes home.

steelers, no question, win. i'm too tired to type anymore, though

Archived