Home

Yahoo I'm a real jawa!!

Guest Kioet Csuhen

Guest Kioet Csuhen

hehe me and my dad raided this house (was evicted), he needed to do something to it, so i was allowed to pick through the trash, and found a ton of stuff. I got a computer, monitor (computer doesn't look to good, but the chips seem alright, it and the monitor are gateway 2000...). I found 2 sega game gear games, alladin and jurassic park...got 2 computer games, myst (for mac DARN!!!!!!!!!!) and a dos game called 'Fade to Black'. Also got a practically brand new joystick and a gamepad!! this gamepad looks super good for tpm...got a very good computer speakers, and i took some sony stereo speakers off this huge sony radio (radio didn't have a power cord so i didn't bother taking that...) found a killer instinct cd soundtrack, took it. got a few electronic tiger games bass fishing, deep sea fishing, etc, and a nintendo handheld game (not a gameboy, says 'parachute' on the back). I got a playstation game called Underground 2.3 (don't have a psx to play it on), got 2 strategy guides, one to a racing game and one to castlevania (games i don't have), got a portable cd player that i have to make work, playstation carryingbag, a walkytalkie receiver thing looks like it could pick up stuff, such as trucker chatter. hehe. and i got a regular walkie talkie to mess w/, probabbyl will end up throwing out. heh. Also...some sony headphones and a game carrying case.

Darn i love scavenging. :D i wish i could've found the psx and n64...o well, at least the people who got kicked outta their house got it so i don't feel too bad. :D

Guest ICP Ringmaster

ok well my uncle does that..so he has at least 6 computers at his house...(an awsome place to playe computer linked games)

Archived