Home

anyone heard of Battle Realms?

LordQuiGonJinn

anyone heard of this? it looks better good, from the Beta Test i was in. Its coming out either today/tomorrow or next week. Its basicaly a RTS game which looks like a Jackie Chan or generic Hong Kong movie they say, it focus on your warriors, they are all good and not just cannon fodder as lots of units are in other games, from what i understand even just 2 Samuari's for instance can be as good as 20 units in other RTS games, they want you to train your people which are uique and all have names. If you want to learn more go here

http://www.battlerealms.com

Yes i have heard about it and know all about it. It looks really good. You can hide your units in trees and stuff, and if there's one enemy on top of a hill and the other enemy is at the bottom. the enemy if it has archers on top will win. There's things called battlegear that you can equip your troops with like flaming arrows or zen arrows. Go Gamespot for more. It doesn't have many buildings (only eight) but it makes up for that in strategy because thats what this game's all about.

:naboo: :naboo: :naboo: :naboo: :naboo: :naboo: :naboo: :naboo: :naboo:

Archived