Home

I'm also stuck with Herman

McFisto

I only need the symbol to finish the chapter but hermen only says "augh - ?" when i hit him. I have the bottle, the accordion, and the coconut! I think hes really forgot it i've hit him hundreds of times:-)

Please help or email me a saved game - McFisto

Each time you hit Herman with something, ask him what the last thing is that he remembers, and then use the appropriate item after that.

If he doesn't remember anything, hit him with the coconut.

Repeat the process until he remembers something.

If there are no other dialogue options, you might have a bug in your game. Make sure you've already installed the patch for the game (go to LucasArts.com and look for it), and try restarting the game from an earlier savegame.

Also, you don't need to both post in here and send me a PM. Just post in here, and people will answer you. It's quite annoying to get a PM when the same thing is already posted here.

i am seriously stuck. I have all 3 items, and I hit Herman cocnut, milk bottle, accordian. With the coconut he remembers the milk bottle and with the milk bottle he remembers me, but that's all i get out of him. He won't mention the accordian, he just won't! I've tried it a 1000 times and I'm near re-installing. The patch didn't seem to install last time I tried, I'll go try again. I'm sick, and I have hwork. I am not in a good mood, and I've been stuck here for about a month. It's the only thing left to do, I've weed whipped and MKed, Herman is just brain-dead.

I've tried everything, I can't seem to install the patch, the download patch area at Lucasarts seems to be down, or it was when I went anyways, and the patch I have on an old PC Gamer CD doesn't seem to install very well. Please, someone help me finish this act! I've tried everything, I have all my items, I've weed whipped, I've opened the monkey head, everything! Herman just refuses to do anything! I've beaaten Monkey Kombat, I *~*really*~* don't want to re-do it. Do I need to re-install? HELP ME!

me too.

I'm stuck with Herman

I have all 3 items, have tried every order of throwing them at him. I have done all the talking with him that the game will let me.

I have reloaded the game from 3 different points and still I get no further.

• 2 weeks later...

Grannen, I tried your PMed instructions, but it still doesn't work. I'll type up the dialogue I get with the milk bottle, it just doesn't work. I've tried hitting him with the milk bottle 6 times in a row quite frequently, it doesn't do anything. Is this a bug? Is this punishment for the patch not working on the machine? I'dve turned to the Dark Side a long time ago and found a walkthrough, but they can't solve this. This is frusterating, can someone send me a save file or something or give me exact dialogue? I'm seriously desperate.

1. Thanks a million Grannen for the save file! I'll just go redo Monkey Kombat now.

2. MurrayDude, you seem to be right. I took a look at an old game after I loaded what Grannen sent, and the text option just isnt there. I can't seem to get the patch working, and my map looks a little different from Grannen's. I hope this is the only bug. Does it have to do with me owning the Lucas Classiscs bargain bin edition and not the one that came out last year?

Archived