Home

EFMI Problem

lambie

I am on lucre island and i hav done the bank scene and got the abomination of nature, then i started heading over towards the east side of the island, and on the screen where the bait shop is, just above that ( on the seperate path ) there is a seat and i a guy that walks past it.....well i pressed enter to sit on the seat, and at that exact moment the guy walked past and got in my way. so i am stuck walking in the same spot towards that seat!!and i havnt saved before i got onto lucre island, it is only saved where i am stuck......has anyone else had this problem????

arhhhhhhhhhggggg im going insane, sumone please help me!!

i hope that makes sense

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, EMI was written to be a quite buggy game.

Usually when the game freezes, starting from an earlier save point and trying a different approach will keep the same freeze problem from occuring.

However, as you don't have any previous save games, you're in a bit of a jam... If you have the PC version, install the patch to see if it helps matters. Also check to make sure you have the latest drivers for your system hardware.

Also, you might want to check other web sites to see if they have some EMI save games at a point slightly earlier than yours.

Live and learn... From now on you'll know to always save into more than just the one slot for your save games.

Archived