Home

PCGamer UK/New Server

Guest Apparition

Guest Apparition

I haven't logged onto the boards in ages and I almost didn't but you guys should know, you don't have to be in the UK to get PCGamer UK. Go to any major bookstore chain (one with a large magazing section) and they will have it. Barnes and Noble carries it but I don't think B. Dalton does.

Anyway, I've gotten PCGamer UK a few times because they review beta's while PCGamer for the US doesn't. Just check around, you'll find it.

On another note, I'll have the new trailer on Friday and I'll sign in to Kazaa (accessible by Morpheus) and leave it running all day. If you want the trailer than tap into me but I only allow three users at a time so everyone stays at a good connection. If you're on the west coast and have cable you should get a transfer rate of 30-40kb/sec but east coasters will probably only get 10-15. Good luck on getting it.

On another damn side note, I'll be hosting a dedicated JO server when the game comes out. It'll be free for all normally but when I, or another admin is around, it'll become one on one lightsaber battles while everyone else stays off to the side (and tries to distract the players). These times will be heavily enforced so don't break the rules and you'll be fine. I'll also be reviving a classic gaming mode from my old servers, Thermal Run. This is something we only did really early in the morning but we'd see how long someone could last with everyone throwing just thermals at them. Whoever lasts the longest wins a prize (usually a new game or something).

Look for more information around release time about IP and server name (yet to be determined).

App

Guest Apparition

It should be there Friday but it's not uncommon for it to be a couple days late. Try on Monday, if it's not there then, then ask an employee.

Archived