Home

Non-super special light stick weapons . . .

Reginard Daine

I hate to be a n00b and ask this question, and please feel free to delete the thread if this has already been mentioned, but my curiosity has gotten the best of me. In the movies there are several weapons used by bounty hunters and such that have never appeared in the Star Wars FPS line-up. This is understandable because most of these types of weapons are custom made, either by the bounty hunter or a special weapons technician, and are therefore rare. But with the appearance of the Blastech E-11 it seemed that more of the widely manufactured weapons would make an appearance. But alas it is not to be . . . My favorite projectile weapon in the Star Wars series was always the Blastech 280A. Yes, the famous high-powered armor-piercing assault rifle employed by the New Republic SpecForces on Hoth and Endor. The 280A is widely produced and should be in the hands of just about every expendable New Republic trooper you come across in the game. I implore you all to join me in demanding a complete revisal to the gaming engine to center the game around this wonderful rifle! Begin the petition! No other weapon is necessary to this game, forget lightsabres, forget disruptors, you need a Blastech 280A. And did I mention that I am currently the largest supplier of this venerable rifle? Take action now, ladies and gentlemen, make you gaming experience worthwhile.

Reginard Daine-

Your source for "exotic" goods on Corellia

Check out the official website...

there are tons of new weapon info that is posted...

my favourite is the Golan Arms FC-1 and the Heavy Repeater..

i guess i like to completely destroy my enemies....:D

but ultimately the lightsaber is the weapon of choice...;)

Qel

Archived