Home

Enemies can become your allies

JediArs

The force powers description page described the most powerful jedi mind trick form to be able to convert enemies and make them you allies. That sounds very interesting considering that at the most you can have stormtroopers fight for you. It gives a whole dimension to the game. The lightsaber, and force powers are exactly what makes this 3-D shooter not just your everyday 3-D shooter. This games gonna be a Mega hit!:D

In Undying there was a great spell which did the same.

When you killed an enemy, you could use the spell on their body and they would fight for you for a time. The more "mana" you had, the longer they lived. I was great, you'd enter an area with a lot of enemies, lure a few over to you, kill them, spell them back to life, and then they would fight the rest.

I was a blast. I suspect that in JKII, they will be turned only for a while, and would later "come to their senses" if they don't get killed fighting for you.

hehe, imagine the fun. You spy two stormtroopers happily discussing those things that stormtroopers talk about. You hit one up with the "suggestion", and he starts up fighting his buddy. Do you reward him with a saber slash before get "snaps out of it"?

Could be fun.

Cyclone

:trooper: :trooper: :holosid::duel::r2d23::c3po:

:jarjar::lightning:

Archived