Home

Music in the LucasArts Trailer

rolsen

At the beginning of the LucasArts trailer there is a very rousing theme played as Kyle draws his lightsaber out. This music also happens towards the end of the UK trailer when Kyle w/ the green saber does the force jump. What soundtrack does this section of music reside on? Or was it made specifically for a game? I seem to remember hearing it in the movies, but I can't quite place it. Any help would be appreciated.

I just played that part from my soundtrack and you are correct, Damazig. :D If there is at least one thing that LEC is still good at, it's sound and music; that's why they probably wanted to do that part of the JK2 developing themselves. Guys like Clint Bajakian, who will edit and compose additional music have probably memorized(like hardcore fans of John Williams) every cue that appears in soundtracks after so many SW games, and keeping in mind that LEC probably has large library of unused cues and alternative themes they can throw there to make it sound more "fresh", I'm not worried about music at all. :cool:

Archived