Home

Can you change the amount of resources?

Is it possible to change the number of resources? My map is going to have very few trees in them and I want to set the carbon amount for those trees to a higher number. Is this possible?

Also, for some reason I can't save any of the maps I create. I wait over 10 minutes and it is still on the save screen.

For every problem, there is a solution, you just have to think out of the box. You can't seem to re-name trees or rocks yet but you can rename your farms. The values don't seem changeable either, but YOU CAN make a TRIGGER where: the Condition is Destroy Object (designate the Tree), & the Effect is Create Object (select area under current Tree), where the result will be a re-appearing tree after the last tree was cut down. This also works for Carbon,Nova,& Ore mines to create an 'Ever-lasting" mine effect.

If you're not placing every tree yourself this method can become VERY TEDIOUS, to short cut this boredom, but risk a less acurate location of re-creation; before you place the trees down, do the Trigger, & select the area you want the trees to re-appear in, so the trees aren't in your way, & stretch it either across the whole Map or how ever big an area you want them to grow in. Make the trigger a Loop if you want it to continue forever. Denoting the whole Map as the area to be re-created will cause an effect of trees randomly poping up across the board everytime that tree you said to cut down is cut down. It gets a little hairy, figuring out how to fine tune your needs, you'll have to experiment with it.

Instead of offering more info than you want I'll wait for any further inquiry.

With the Triggers you can do just about ANYTHING you can THINK of, you just have to figure out how to manipulate what has been given to you, in a way they weren't necc. meant to be used.

Archived