Home

From Heretic to SOF II to Elite Smorsh to JO to Quake 4

Saient

Did anyone else who reads these forums think that Elite Force sucked? Just on the premise it was a waste of a companies efforts to bring us a game based in the StarTrek Universe?

Tottaly games is doing the same thing.. with the accalmied Xwing Series under there belt they are now working on a game based in llamma universe

I hope Raven live up to the Starwars name and more over create a multiplayer 100% better than that of EF. which was to be nice

(dull)

Im so glad that Raven is back on track now with Jedi Outcast which hopfully will be great and Soilder of Fortune II which also looks great ( if you haven't seen the trailer http://www.ign.com its there somewhere ) and finally the big responsibilty of Quake4

I'm trying hard to forget that Raven put their skills into EF but it seems many of you in these forums actually liked it

I like what I see so far in Jedi Outcast. At least Raven seems to be reaching for the stars. I wouldn't worry about MP being too much of a fluke since this game is based on the Q3 engine, and a new mod can be created readily.

db6

I liked elite force but the shadows were VERY poorly done. It was just one shadow that moved around depending on where the major light source was coming from, it looked very bad. Hopefully since JK uses the new feature of casting shadows on the characters, we wont see such horrible effects.

Archived