Home

Stuck on Monkey Island

CjD

Im stuck on Monkey Island on the East side of the lava river. I want to get back to the other side of Monkey Island but my boat is gone. Is my boat supposed to be gone? Also when I look at the lava, new boats will come around but I cant interact with them. Can anyone help me to get back on the other side of the island?

Originally posted by CjD

Im stuck on Monkey Island on the East side of the lava river. I want to get back to the other side of Monkey Island but my boat is gone. Is my boat supposed to be gone? Also when I look at the lava, new boats will come around but I cant interact with them. Can anyone help me to get back on the other side of the island?

You must be lonely on that side of the island. Have you found any thing else that is lonely at the lava field?;)

Hehe, yeah I saw the tree but I couldn't figure what to do with it. I'm pretty sure that I have to knock it down, but I'm not sure how. Maybe Im missing an item. Ill go look around and try some more stuff. Thanks for the hint, that was pretty clever the way you said that ;)

Oh and no, Im not CJ Dornbush

Archived